TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· These terms and conditions become effective when you buy goods through the Website.
· You must read and understand everything in these terms. You must comply with these terms as they are a binding agreement between you and us.
Important clauses, which may limit our responsibility or involve some risk for you, will be in bold. You must pay special attention to these clauses.
· Call Centre means our call centre with the telephone number 083 6520047
· Card means a personal credit and cheque/debit cards
· CPA means the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008.
· EFT means the Electronic Funds Transactions
· SAPO means the South Africa Postal Service
· ZAR means South African Rand currency
· Personal Information” means information relating to an identifiable, natural or juristic person, including but not limited to, information relating to race, gender, sex, marital status, nationality, ethnic or social origin, colour, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental health, religion, belief, disability, language, birth, education, identity number, telephone number, email, postal or street address, biometric information and financial, criminal or employment history as well as correspondence sent by the person that is implicitly or explicitly of a private or confidential nature or further correspondence that would reveal the contents of the original correspondence.
· “Process” means any operation or activity, whether automated or not, concerning Personal Information, including: collection; receipt; recording; organisation; collation; storage; updating or modification; retrieval; alteration; consultation; use; dissemination by means of transmission, distribution or making available in any other form; merging, linking, as well as blocking, degradation , erasure or destruction of information. Processing will have a similar meaning.
Use of the Website
· The Website allows you to purchase various goods from us via EFT and you hereby warrant that you have the necessary capacity and authority (where applicable) to transact with the Card on this Website.
· You may only use the Website to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchase.
· This site and the content provided in this site may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed.
· Unauthorised use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws.
· We will comply will all applicable legislation, including the CPA and ECTA in regard to the goods bought through the Website.
Shopping on the Website
· Goods are subject to availability.
· If you have placed an order for an item that is out of stock or discontinued we will contact you before delivery and offer you an alternative product. If we do not have an alternative product, or you do not want the alternative product, we will give you a full refund.
· All goods bought through the Website will be subject to manufacturer’s or service provider’s warranty.
Prices and Payment
· All prices are listed in ZAR (South African currency).
· The price of the products and services listed is the full price and includes value added tax.
· Installation, service, rental and delivery costs may not be included in the purchase price, and will be listed and added separately to total.
· We may change the selling price or advertised discount of any goods and/or services from time to time without any prior notification.
· Payment can be made with a Credit/Debit Card or via EFT.
Return of goods:
· If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can either return your order for a full refund via EFT or exchange it for something else.
· You can return or exchange your purchase for up to 14 days from the purchase date. Returned or exchanged products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging and not damaged.
· If you are not completely satisfied with the goods you received or you received the wrong goods or you received damaged goods, you may return them by contacting the Call Centre within 2 working days for a full refund, provided the returned goods are unused and returned in its original packaging (to validate the warranty).
· Keep the original packaging for at least 7 working days so that if you choose to return the item, you have the necessary packaging.
· Goods can be returned, securely packaged.
Repairs of goods within warranty period
· We warrant that the goods and services you buy comply with the requirements and standards in section 55 of the CPA. If you alter goods and services once they are in your possession, then this warranty becomes void and falls away.
· If we cannot repair the goods we will replace them and if we cannot replace them due to stock unavailability we will give you a full refund.
· You expressly agree that use of the Online Mall and the Internet is entirely at your own risk.
· We do not warrant that the functions provided by the Online Mall will be uninterrupted or error free, or that the Online Mall or the server that makes it available is free from viruses or other harmful components. Note: We highly recommend that you use an industry endorsed anti-virus, anti-spam, anti-phishing software to make your online experience less disruptive.
· Notwithstanding any other provisions contained herein, our liability whether in contract or delict arising from any breach of any obligation in terms of these terms and conditions, negligence or otherwise shall not exceed at any time more than double the monetary value of the order in respect of which any such dispute or claim arises.
Complaints and query resolution
· If you have a complaint or query about your purchase, you can either call our Call Centre 0836520047 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org